Archiviering und Trending
Various Systems are no longer supported by the vendors. After retirement of such systems there is the need for migrating and archiving of a huge amount of data.
Archiving of Quality data means apply to regulatory requirements in terms of record retention and is the source for statistical data evaluations.
EXAMPLE – ARCHIVING BECKMANN LIMS
For one of our industry customers we developed the following solution for archiving and trending of the LIMS of the vendor Beckmann who no longer supports this system.
Typical steps for archiving data ;
- Collect the customer specific requirements
- Analysis of the legacy data
- Technical Realization e.g. create Views on data base level
- Extract Data in File format where needed
- Create a Data Conversion and Migration Specification
- Transfer of the data into an Archive (e.G. DHW – Data Ware House)
- Design and development of Reports and Evaluations (Annual Product reviews etc.)
- System Retirement report
EXAMPLE FOR TRENDING
Bist du interessiert?
Bitte kontaktieren Sie uns bei Fragen!