The LIMS Vendor market is currently in a consolidation phase.
The following root causes are responsible for this:
- The Process industry is a constant acquisition and take over process, more and more global systems from global LIMS vendor are implemented in such organizations.
- Some smaller LIMS vendor leave the market because of economic reasons.
- In the Quality Control area ERP Systems like SAP have integrated Quality Control functions into their systems, that are able to replace part of the LIMS functionality.
- LIMS Vendor became more and more global organizations, local vendors are more and more under pressure.
We will be pleased to consult you in this challenging situation and are developing with you the right LIMS Strategy respecting the following aspects:
- Optimization of your processes using software like LIMS. ELN, SDMS
- Evaluate systems against processes and requirements
- Economic evaluation of KPIs like Return of investment, Net present value, etc.
- Evaluation of potential vendors and systems
How to get there?
- Analysis of the current situation
- Visualization of the processes using BMPN methodology
- Defining, developing and maintaining User Requirements, and or User stories
- Integration in existing systems like ERP, MES, CRM, etc. via interfaces
- Supporting the vendor selection process (vendor long lists, vendor short lists, presentations, workshops)
- System Implementation according to your needs respecting regulatory guidelines.
- Migration of the Master Data
- Archiving of legacy dynamic data like samples, test and results